Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Way to go, Vikings!

YEA! I heard you got the red-shirt award the other week! How did you do it? I mean, we've been trying for how long? ;-)

Anyways, just thought I'd congratulate you for a team effort well done! Please know I'm thinking of you, and am proud of all your accomplishments. Thanks for the good book recommendations; I'll be looking them up soon. Enjoy each day, and be good to each other.

~Mrs. Scott

p.s. I've been doing some math with the nurses. See? You do use math in life! I told you it was fun! :-)

4 comments:

Fleming Family said...

What is the red shirt award? Good to hear you're doing better! Love and miss you!

Anonymous said...

Hi Mrs. Scott. The way we got the Vineyard Bear was that Mrs. Moses told us to all wear red shirts on Friday and so all of us did except for 3 people. Mrs. Moses also told us that if we all wore red we would get ten marbles to put in our jar to get a party. So we got the party also. We had a good time and I wish you could have been there. Hope you get feeling better and better each day. I wish you were back but Mr. Ingrahm is okay as a sub. Hope to see you soon.

Collin Maassen Keep Smiling :)

MAASSEN FAMILY said...

Hi Mrs. Scott, it is good to hear that you are feeling better this week. Things are going well at school. We all miss you and send out our prayers, wishes and good vibes. The Vineyard students had a wonderful beach party Friday night. I didn't get pictures but hopefully someone will be able to send you some soon. Best wishes to you and your husband.
Charlotte Maassen

Fashionblonde said...

Sars,
Love that you are getting better!! I need to make my way down there again soon! I need to see that lovely new hairdo and show you my pictures. My life is still as crazy as ever, especially with Lagoon opening in one month. Can you believe it. The summer is near. AH!!!! Sorry this is short, but gotta run and do some more work this evening before another joyous day tomorrow. I love ya tons and your in my thoughts and prayers.
*Muah*
Amzers