Wednesday, April 2, 2008

New Hair Growth!

Hey! Just a quick update. KC and I were really excited to see some new hair growth in my crusade to have some hair left for Katie's wedding. Thought you'd like to see the evidence for my case...


People have told me it might grow back in a different color; I think this will go great with Kat's colors, don't you? We found it even has an amazing side-effect from the chemo I've taken...






I could be my own party! Who needs clowns? Oh, and don't you love those Achmed eyes?! It's the meds...they tend to do that to you.



Hope you enjoyed a chuckle!


12 comments:

Klin said...

Achmed? Achmed the dead terrorist? A-C-phlegm hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Love your new hair look.

Krengel Oakes said...

You're killin' me! Can't wait to see the 'new do' in person ... just a month away :~) :~) Hug & kisses to you both!

Fleming Family said...

Funny, funny, funny! Shut it! I will kill you!

Love you tons!!!!!!!!!

Denise said...

Glad to see your funny bone hasn't been affected by the chemo!!

Chelle! said...

LOVE IT!! Just love it!!! You are too funny!!

Unknown said...

Nice hat
from Amanda

Unknown said...

"silence I kill you" remember that saying
From Olivia Hoddy and Amanda Riley

Ken and Kayleen said...

What a delight to see you new hair! Told you it would come in different from the original. I do, however, think this is an exceptional morf. Absolutely hilarious!

It was such a treat and blessing to spend the week with you and thank you for the milder weather we enjoyed while there. So fun with your folks and so great to spend the days with you guys visiting and enjoying being together and sleeping and eating--oh, I miss it all.

Take care, keep improving, keep the faith, keep the hair, keep the eyes. Love you to pieces.

Brisa said...

HI Mrs. Scott i found your site!... Well the teachers told us actually! I hope u come to school before i go to lakeridge! Bye Mrs. Scott! We miss U!!
Lucia Espinoza

the quirky one said...

I live the look of your new hair - too cool! It might alter your wardrobe a bit - sometimes it is hard to match outfits with hair colors! I am so glad you are doing so much better and in remission now! The power of prayer is an amazing thing! Keep up the positive thinking :-)

Tori :) said...

Woo hoo! LOVE it! ;)

Gina said...

You are cracking me up!