Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Yingle, Yingle!!!

For all those Edward lovers out there....! This is from someone on the staff at hisgoldeneyes.com; a website that is literally my daily happy pill! I know. Pathetic. Still love it, though!
(To turn off the celebratory music so you can watch the "show", go to the "part Dos" entry, the first slide set, and hit the sound button. Whala...silence!)




My leukemia news has been pretty boring the last few months; just doing my protocol and same old stuff week to week. But, I FINALLY have some fun news to report! I've been "graduated".... in a sense. What it means? Separate from my weekly chemo treatments, my monthly visit has "graduated" to seeing the P.A., freeing up my amazing oncologist to see sicker people. P.S. The sicker people group no longer includes me. Pretty great, right?! Right. Dr. Bott had quite the twinkle in his eye as we talked over the good news.
Then, to top it off, my platelets are joining the party of my bloodstream. They were slow to come back, but I haven't been in the "low" category for two weeks now. Awesome. So, feel free to do a happy dance with me. Then shake it all around....

My Christmas wish for you is that you enjoy the holiday and savor each:
carol and song of the season
ornamented tree

pine bough, bundle of cinnamon, and scented pinecone
decoration that brings joyous memories
falling flake that gives hope for a White Christmas
lit up house on your street
cheesy TV special
book that makes you cry (am not...)
card from loved ones far and near
snacks that go sooo against every diet invented
present you wish for others, whether it is bought or not
moment in which you testify of the miracle of Jesus

Merry Christmas! Love to all, and Peace on Earth.

6 comments:

The Scotts said...

I'm up and dancing around my chair!!!!!!! That is such good news about your health! Oh and I might be dancing to the video too :) Loved it, great song. We had so much fun with you guys. Wish you lived closer then we could have that fun all the time. LOVE YOU!

Amanda Miller said...

HAPPY DANCE! Yeah for you, and glad the platelets joined the party! Merry Christmas to you!

Klin said...

Yay for better health! Doin' a jig for/with you.

Merry Christmas to you both.

MomDadKrengel said...

We are so happy- we ARE doing the happy dance. It is wonderful to welcome you to the dancing world. I love your christmas thoughts...mmm...christmas snacks and cheesy christmas shows- I love and the SNOW- you know me
I Love EWE! Mom

MomDadKrengel said...

Sweetheart- We are so happy- we are dancing with ya!!! Loved your christmas toughts... mmm...christmas snacks and cheesy shows? Yes, I am up for it. And the SNOW, well, you know how I feel about snow- LOVE IT- bring it on!
What wonderful thoughts to start the season with- Much love and hugs, YINGLE, Yingle! We Love EWE!
LOL, Mom and Dad

amber said...

Hey Mrs. Scott this is Amber remember me from fifth grade. i miss seeing you often. How is everything going? Jr. high is okay not that exciting nothing new how about you? Do you still have my email well I will send you one so you will have it again.